Good Evening, I have a few things to do.
First there are two great giveaways I want to talk about.
- Crystal over at Bye Bye Fat Pants is giving away a inspirational bracelet. Check it out Here.
- Katie over at Her Inner Shine is also hosting a giveaway for a great gift certificate. Check it out Here.
Next up I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award.
The 3 rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs. Let your nominees know about the award.
So a big thank you to Jenny at Diary of a Fat Girl on Her Way to Being a Healthy Girl!
Seven things about myself:
- I am an only child (so is my hubby).
- I used to be a highland dancer (yes with the kilt and all that).
- My aversion to exercise comes from being rejected from the junior high cheerleading and soccer teams (that is a new realization).
- I was obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- When The Titanic Movie came out I researched alot of information on it.
- I have an office at work… I don’t use it much, and its very empty.
- I am a huge stress eater…
Now to nominate some people… This may prove difficult.
Ok That is done. So now the topic of the day. Stress Eating.
I know I am probably the most guilty stress eater out there. And I also know alot of my trigger stresses now. But let me tell you that buying a house is a huge stress for me. Its the waiting. I am always thinking about what the house looked like, where our stuff will go, just the excitement of being out of my mothers basement! Then there is the scary stuff like, how much money everything will be, changing our routine, moving. So much stress!
Hubby and I have decided that eating and exercise will be less focused until we get into our own house then its down to business. I am so lucky to have a husband who wants to exercise with me and cook good for me. I cannot wait!
So do you stress eat? What are your stressors?