Sunday, July 1, 2012

At home Daddy

Well Happy Canada Day to everyone from Abby and the family.

012

Today was a day of change in our house. Today was Dean’s last day of work, from now on he will be a Stay at home Dad with me and Abby. For six months our family will be together! We don’t know exactly where we will be going from there, but it will be amazing to have the summer and fall together! I am beyond excited to have hubby home and find a routine.

With Dean home it may mean money is tight and it will be a huge adjustment, but overall it will be for the best for our family. I am hoping my mood will improve as well. There is a fine line between what could be considered “baby blues” and post partum depression, but I hope to do a whole post on that alone soon.

For now Happy Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment