Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exhaustion

The past couple of days I have been super busy and feeling under the weather. All I have wanted to do was come home and nap!

100_1736

I nap alot. Well not as much since starting back at the gym again, but still alot. At first I had lots of excuses. I had anima, I woke up at 445 in the morning, I was lazy… It really does drive Dean nuts (which is why I put a picture of him napping up, lol). It used to bother me too because I felt like I would sleep the day away.

Now I am not napping as much. I am sure this is a good thing but I would love to just close my eyes and sleep for a bit. I often feel so much better after a nap! My problem is though that as tired as I am I have no other immediate pick me ups! I am not a coffee drinker and don’t really know of any other way to wake myself up.

Anyone have any solutions for exhaustion? Do you find you get sleepy mid week and need a nap?

I must admit though I am having a better attitude and over all well being since going to the gym and starting with my trainer!

1 comment:

  1. When I was going through grief of loss of loved one I was incredibly tired and worn out all the time.

    Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete