Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back to work

Well I was glad to be back to work, but the drama is insane! I am up for a new position which I am excited about nervous though...

Today was a fairly good day, until this evening when my throat was killing me, it is still sore but I think I know why now. Huge allergy attack! I don't know what has triggered it though.

So now for some pics from Winnipeg...And there we go, my first pics on my blog.

So for eats today I stayed within my calories, although not much to spare for snacks tonight.

I had breakfast nice and early instead of eating on the run. I had a muffin and banana, at work I had some yogurt and all bran buds and lunch was leftovers from last night. I also snuck in a handful of Doritos, but felt bad afterword. Then supper was pasta and Dean made a small Cesar to go with, it was very yummy. And to top it off I had some hot chocolate. I might sneak in some sweet and spicy mix but not sure yet.

And I went to the gym! I was very happy to go to the gym, it had been a while. I only did some on the treadmill but it was good to be back. Tommorw we might go and get Dean joined up, not sure yet.

So off to relax and watch some telly!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh new position?!?! Can't wait to hear the deets!

    Great job staying on track today.

    That pic of you two is cute, are you putting more on FB?

    ReplyDelete