Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its been a while

Its been a while since I blogged, I've had alot going on with my life. My Grandfather is sick and not so well and I have been training a new nurse at work. I have been very stressed out and probably not coping the best I could. But I started yesterday with eating better, I am not going to say good I am just going to eat when hungry and stop when full. I have had so ups and downs lately and am now getting excited for our trip to winnipeg that is comming up. Also we are doing the relay for life and I am getting excited for that. Please support us at http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_NS_EasternShore_?px=2045501&pg=personal&fr_id=3512&fl=en_CA&s_tafId=43359

I ran around my 1K loop yesterday and am thinking very hard of doing it again this eveing, But other than that i what to relax and enjoy my day off before I go back for 2 more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment