Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thoughts

So I am sitting here, Thinking, drinking my 1L cooler and relizing I am doing the Relay for Life tommrow and why I am doing it. I am doing it for a few reasons, and in reality probably more than I know. I am doing it for my grandfather... He is pallitive care and has a rare type of skin cancer... Has been all the way to Hamilton Ont for treatment with no real success. I am doing it for one of the residents I wored with who died of bowel cancer very suddenly and had no real warning. I am doing it for Dean's dad who had cancer as well as my other grandfathers side of the family... almost all of which are gone due to cancer. While we have come so far we still have so far to go and this is why I am doing this. I may not have raised alot the money but I am supporting the cause. I am happy to be healthy and able to do this for those who can't. http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_NS_EasternShore_?px=2045501&pg=personal&fr_id=3512&fl=en_CA&s_tafId=43359

No comments:

Post a Comment