Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The count down is on....

OK good morning bloggers, its a cool chilly morning here on the Eastern Shore and I am so proud to say that my husband to be has his first day of school today! He waited to go back until he knew what he wanted and now that he does he is hitting it full force. I know that he was nervous this morning, but I know he will kick ass!


On my end of things I am on vacation and still will end up going into work today. I have some errands to run that way today and we are having a baby shower for on of the girls. She has been through a lot and also this way I can check up on my residents... lol.


I also plan to send off a lot of e-mails to confirm all my wedding plans with people and get the final payments arranged. My parents who I love dearly, came down with a cheque last night which will cover most of it, which is on top of what they have already paid. It means so much to me that they would do this.


And I will leave you all with a picture of my proposal scrabble board...

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome of your parents to do, whoo hoo!!!

    I hope Dean had a great first day of school, can't wait to taste all his creations. :)

    Only three and a half days to go til the big day!!!

    ReplyDelete