Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First day back at it.

Well today was my first day back to work as MRS. Anderson. It was a good day not much to catch up on (that might be since I was getting my e-mails at home…) And over all a productive day. I had to wait for Dean to pick me up but I sat outside and read a bit. Then we ran some errands on the way home.

I am fundraising for the 5 Center unit fund and we are keeping our bottles from the unit to bring in. Today which was our first bag was 3.10 – which is pathetic. I am trying to find some other good ways to fundraise but I am not sure what to do. Does anyone have any ideas of what to do???

I finished Time Travelers Wife and have started Cujo. I am not sure if I will like it. But I do like Stephen King so we shall see. I don’t have alot to choose from right now on my book shelf and maybe that is a hint to start some cross-stitching… I’ll see after this week.

My review of The Time Travelers Wife is a 3.5 out of 5. And while it was better than the movie I found it  hard to read and wasn’t really happy with the ending. But I would recommend it, especially if you have seen the movie.

So my eats today were all over the board. Breakfast started with a strawberry ricekrispy square and some vanilla milk. I often find waking up at 5:00 that I am nauseated and can’t eat alot.  I then had a coffee, and think I put a little too much cream in it. I was offered to split fish and chips with a co-worker and did so… yea I know bad me, but it tasted good. And then had my salad that I packed. I also had some yogurt and a granola bar at work. Supper was spaghetti with ground pork and mushrooms, yummy! there may have been some garlic fingers in there too….

So now I am all settled in for the evening, not sure what we are going to do yet. I would like to watch a movie but if I mention it I know I will be the one to have to pick one…

Nite everyone!

hd (27)

No comments:

Post a Comment