Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Walk it off!

Hello hope everyone is having a good week! I am having an ok week. Yesterday was better than today, but I am now feeling better.

The past 2 days I have been tracking and even though today I slipped and bought some greasy food I was with in my calories! I guess that is the advantage of doing things slow, because I am not restricting my calories as much as I have in the past. When I look at my B12 and Iron intake though they are lacking, it’s not hard to see why I need to supplement with pills!

I have also gone for a walk for the past 3 days! I am very happy to be exploring my new neighbourhood. There seems to be some varying degrees of wealth/property around my area. We are in a duplex, and all around us are other duplex’s. But yesterday when we walked there were houses, but not too fancy and today ho! There were some houses, we are talking probably $500,000 homes. But it’s nice to see it all and dream about maybe one day moving up into them! The walking is also really helping with the stress levels and my sleeping. I only wake up once though the night and am able to fall back to sleep fairly quickly.

That's really it for me lately. I have been reading before I go into work in the mornings. Working my days, which have been a bit stressful this week! And coming home and reading again, or cross-stitching. We have been watching Angel the past few nights and it’s nice to be in a routine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment