Friday, November 5, 2010

I have found the motivation!

Well boys and girls I think I have the motivation back… Last night we went and bought the Xbox Kinect. It is similar to a Wii and uses all movement. Along with it we also bought The Biggest Loser, Ultimate Workout. I just did about 20 minuets of it and I am sore today! It felt good to be sore again. I really think this will motivate me because I plan to do this after work. That means no more naps for me!

My eating still isn’t great but I know if I can focus on exercise that I will lose weight!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am looking forward to figuring out my blood work and all that. I am hoping everything will be ok, but I really think I will need to be on supplements the rest of my life.

What else do you do for motivation? Do you focus more on what you eat or exercise when you are trying to lose weight?

Oh I with there was a simple way to change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment