Monday, January 3, 2011

Back in the Game!

Holly 2, Fail 0. I am back in the game. Both yesterday and today I have tracked everything I ate and exercised. I weighed in yesterday at 182.6. I changed my weigh in day to Sunday to make it easier for me. I am feeling really good right now!

My plan for now is to work out harder 3 evenings a week when I get home from work, we also plan on taking a 40 minuet walk every night we are not running errands (probably 4 – 5 nights a week). Once the spring hits I might start running, but for now I am using The Biggest Loser Ultimate Challenge for Kiniect, XBOX 360.

My only hope/goal is to see a decrease in the number 3/4 weeks (taking into account TOM). I know I can do this, I have been in the 170’s before with success, its getting past there that I will really have to crack down.

Hope everyone’s Monday went well, as it’s a first day back to work for many! I know mine did!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're kicking off the new year wonderfully! You have inspired me, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete