Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011 and New Resolutions

Hope everyone had a happy and safe New Years Eve. As I said yesterday we are celebrating tonight when hubby gets home.

Becuase it is the first day of 2011 it’s only normal to have a few resolutions or goals for the new year. Lets review what I accomplished in 2010 first. My last years resolutions can be found here. The short list is;

  • be in our own house
  • budget and have a good savings plan
  • RUN the bluenose 5K
  • be healthy enough to have a baby.

Well I did pretty good.

44919_155247177843229_100000738439031_341129_6420922_nWe bought our first house and we are very happy in it. Being here after a few months we are seeing alot of the things we want to change, I was amazed at how easy the whole process was! Take my initial tour here.

We were able to get our house because we have a good budget and savings plan, I am very happy with our financial situation right now and we plan to continue with our budgeting and saving!

While I didn’t run the Bluenose this year I did run MOST of a 5K, posted here.

When it comes to a baby, my doctor says with taking my supplements and vitamins that my blood work is as good as it is going to get. So that is good. Me and Dean were talking about a baby a few days ago and have decided there are a few things we want to do/purchase before having a baby, so that is on hold for a while now.

So there was 2010, now moving on to 2011.

My main goal is to find myself. Which was the purpose of this blog back in October. For the most part this means being happy in my own skin, which will involved losing weight and becoming more active. I really don’t want to set myself up for failure and I think while this has been my goal for so long, I know it’s obtainable and I know I can do it if I just set my mind to it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2011, and accomplishes some of their dreams!

1 comment:

  1. You accomplished a lot last year, isn't it great to look back and be proud of your successes? :)

    Good luck this year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete