Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspiration

Wow time flies. It’s been over a week since I last blogged. For me it has been a rough week, which is why I probably didn’t blog. I find if I don’t have anything nice to say I am best not saying anything at all. I had a self sabotaging week last week. I tracked until Friday but just didn’t make good choices and really let myself down. I am so close to the 170’s and I just can’t kick my ass out of the 180’s. Part of me thinks I am scared of being able to say I lost 10 lbs. Which I know is stupid but my brain just isn’t working right these days.

That is another reason I haven't blogged. I have spent too many evenings the past little while stressing over things and letting the smallest things get the best of me. I am considering going to my doctor to see what she can offer for help but at the same time I don’t want to be put on drugs if I don’t need them. I am really trying to focus on one issue at a time and just do what needs to be done without worrying.

It feels good to get some of that off my chest. I stepped on the scale this Sunday and saw a gain, but between TOM and my self indulging I wasn’t too bothered by it. I also had a huge success Sunday. We went out for brunch for my Grandmother and Cousins birthday. I ended up eating like 20 points for lunch! I was really pissed off at myself because I wanted to try so hard. But me and Dean changed our meals around and I ended up staying within my points! I was so proud of myself. Another thing for me to be proud of is that I haven't had junk food at work for the past 2 days. This is huge for me and has inspired me to continue. I only hope I am not jinxing myself.

Well off to have some supper and enjoy my evening with hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I can't help with the stress management, as I am soooo bad at it, but I can commiserate with self sabotage around what I call the "zeros". It seems to take forever to move across a zero, whether it is 180, 170, etc., and it is a total headgame!

    ReplyDelete