Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Days ahead

Well that is it, I think I have mastered this eating trick and have finally stopped giving up. I did well yesterday and even better today. I am eating healthy and I am happy. Now I have to work on the exercise part, which thanks to Amy's 15 week challenge I will get some of it done. Her challenge this week is to workout in the park, so Wednesday or Thursday when I am off I plan to drag Dean to a park and we will do something active, I am thinking Frisbee or a jog, or both, or maybe just catch. I know it doesn't sound like much but anything is a step up for me.

So my calories have been good and I have been feeling better. We have a camping trip coming up and I am excited for that, although nervous that it will go badly on the eating wise. But I feel I will be active enough to counteract it.

Oh and my weight in was only down .5, but better than up!

1 comment:

  1. Half a pound is still good Holly, Yah!!

    Have fun doing the challenge, I'm trying to figure out where to do it, lol.

    We will be FINE camping! I'm bringing lots of healthy stuff :)

    ReplyDelete