Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekends all over… again

Well its Sunday evening again. And as much as I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow I am glad to be starting a new week.

I have been very unfocused this week, I have felt all of the the map. I weigh in tomorrow and I honestly have no idea how I will do. I am getting so upset with myself for just not doing it. It isn’t that hard, its pretty simple, don’t eat junk, eat within my points and go to the gym! Really how hard is it.

However on a positive I have noticed that some of my clothes are getting loose. My tops are even getting a bit big! The bad thing about that is I don’t feel as good in them, so I see shopping in my future, of course it will be at the VV Boutique.

This week will be all about eating good. I have my lunch packed and I will eat that. I have my meals planned and I will eat them, and I will go to the gym at least Mon, Tue, and Fri. I may be working overtime the other days and that will be a work out enough! As long as I can eat healthy!

On another note I am having great difficulty dealing with my relationship with my mother. She is my other best friend, other than my Husband, and she has very different opinions lately about anything I try to talk to her about. She is always negative and doesn't encourage me or just listen any more. I am finding this very hard because I want to tell her things but find I am not because I don’t want the negativity. Any advice there??

Well I hope everyone has a good week, and I will keep you posted on  how mine is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment