Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas, Moving on.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Holiday. No snow here and honestly little holiday spirit to be had due to family events, but over all we did pretty good and have some money for the boxing day sales.

 

Moving on to other events. I will be weighing in tomorrow and am honestly terrified to see the results. However with that weigh in comes a new turn, back to counting, weighting and watching what goes in my mouth. I do plan to have a few treats on New Years and there is a possible dinner out in the mix, but I will get through the week and see a loss.

My mind is set on this once and for all. I was looking back at my resolutions for last year and although we are now in our house and have a good budget in place, I am not at all physically better than last year nor am I ready for a baby. We did talk about it last night and there are some things we want to accomplish and do before a baby comes into  our lives. It is time to get out of my head and start acting instead of just thinking. My brain is always on overdrive and I over think everything, usually leading to not accomplishing what I wanted to do.

Mentally I am at a stand still and I really need to get past the negative thoughts and emotions I have been having and get back to the postive side of things. My life is good and really have nothing to complain about, but because of that I am comfortable in my body more than I should be. When I look at pictures I am horrified and next holiday season I want to be happy with what I see in the pictures!

I plan to start walking again this week and then getting into the other exercising after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment