Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Ok So yesterday Lynn nominated me for the beautiful blogger award;

beautiful-blogger-award[2]_thumb[1]

Which means I need to tell you all 7 things you may not know about me, so here it goes.

  1. I am a Buffy the Vampire slayer fan, have been and always will be.
  2. In the year 2000 I traveled with Pathfinders (step up from girl guides) to Ottawa for Canada Day!
  3. I am a Chris de Burgh fan. And saw him in concert with my aunt.
  4. I’ve been to more funerals then weddings… don’t know if that is a good thing.
  5. I met my husband by cleaning his bathroom… the rest is history.
  6. I’m a video game nerd – I love me an RPG, especially Final Fantasy's
  7. My favourite move is Vanilla Sky with Tom Cruise.

And there you have it, 7 things most of you probably didn’t know about me!

1 comment:

  1. I totally LOVE BUFFY!!! and Angel!!! I own ALL seasons of both on DVD *S* I'm currently re watching season THREE *laughs*

    Glad to finally see another Buffy fan in the world *S*

    ReplyDelete