Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A very rainy day

Evening! Well what a gross day it was today. Our drive into the city was horrible, water everywhere and you could barely see the lines on the road. And I am not even going to get started on the bridge!

Well that was how my day started, and it went fairly well. I had my sign language class and that was good, I have a midterm next week and am terrified!

The only thing that didn’t go so well was the eating. I don’t know what it is. I can eat so good at home (except for my water intake) and I can pack a relatively healthy lunch to bring to work, but as soon as any type of snack comes out I must eat and eat and eat. I was fine until one of the girls came back with timbits! Then I had 5, yup not just one which would have been mostly ok but 5! Then after I got home I sat and ate 3 pieces of chocolate. Again not just 1 which would have done but 3. So in total that is like 15 pts of junk right out the window.

Then my husband makes supper, and he usually asks me who many points I have left, well not today so we and gnocchi (a potatoes pasta thing) with pork and peas, and of course peas are points! So I now have no points left… and wait it gets better my lovely husband made crème caramel! And we didn’t get to the gym like I had hoped.

So here is my plan for tomorrow; definitely get to the gym, if there is any sort of snack I may be forced to throw it out. And I am saving the crème caramel until tomorrow (hopefully, it is calling my name!)

So there we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment