Monday, January 25, 2010

Kick A$$ start to the week!

Hello everybody, hope everyone had a good Monday!!

Mine didn’t start off the greatest, I didn’t sleep very well and woke up with a headache, but after a few hours I came around. Work was a pretty good day, was in meetings so make the day go by faster. And I had my second WW meeting at work, and….

I was down 3lbs! Not really sure how it happened but I was happy to see a loss that is for sure. I am really enjoying the meetings at work. While I know most of the material alot of girls don’t that are there so she is focusing on that. Plus there is a smaller group than at the last place I went and it makes for more intimate discussions. I am definitely going to keep it up!

After work we headed to the gym. It had been what seems l like forever! I hit the treadmill for 25 minuets of good cardio. I felt so good to be back! Also I am hoping Dean will be up for hitting the gym tomorrow too. I want to keep up the good work!

Well off to relax some more, catch up on blogs and hopefully finish my book (I only have 10 pages left!).

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What book were you reading??
    I am currently taking on the new Robert Jordan mammoth!!!

    Good for you on your loss; keep your focus and you'll do great things!!!

    ReplyDelete