Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Down and Out

Wow I have not had much mojo lately… I have been eating everything in sight and somehow managed a 2.2 loss on the scale this week. I don’t know how I did it, and to be honest I don’t deserve it. If any of you have checked out Lynn’s post you will have heard about her Heavy Topic. I have a similar experience. I too am a food addict… only I ham the type that hides my binging. Sunday, for example, I had a piece of cake, in the bathroom, with the door locked.

It is these things that make me a food addict. Hiding my eating when it’s bad, and trying to find ways for more food. I am truly a food addict. I am truly still struggling with this. I don’t know how to fix these behaviours and I have suck anxiety when I am trying to deal with them. That is why I have been MIA, I have been mentally exhausted and frustrated. I have gotten to the gym some how but really just feel down and out. I am fed up with myself and everything about eating and not eating ect.

Ok enough of a rant. I am tracking everything and I am taking my amazing loss and running with it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honesty Holly. You may be eating that cake in the bathroom but you put yourself out here for everyone to see and that is very important. You know you're not alone.

    Congrats on the loss. Let it propel you forward!

    ReplyDelete