Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spontaneous Saturday

Well I left blogland yesterday thinking we were going to spend a quite day indoors. Nope. I had an inkling to go to Costco and knew Lynn had wanted to go for a while so we invited them and hit up the town!

We went for brunch at Cora’s for brunch and then headed into Costco.  We came out with a new cooking book for Dean, and socks and yoga pants for myself. The pants are super comfy and two pairs were 17.99 I might be going back for the other colors soon!

We hit up chapters and starbucks and then headed back home. We invited Lynn and Jay over for supper and while Dean cooked me and Lynn went out for a run. Huge thanks to her too because we did 6K walking/running outside and I felt so relaxed and good about it. Thanks Lynn!

Supper was about ready when we got back…. 

SAM_0230

Summer Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

SAM_0233

Steak, Baked Mashed Potato and Butter and Almond Asparagus.

Yummy in my Tummy.

The rest of the evening was spend chatting it up and then sleep. This morning it is sunny! Not sure what we are going to do but after lunch I feel some outdoors is needed.

And for anyone out there who is crafty check out my new blog; http://onecross-stitchatatime.blogspot.com/   Its my attempt at showing off some of my crafty skill.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you had a good day! And I love your new blog, you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete