Monday, April 5, 2010

On Hiatus

Wow it’s been a while since I blogged! Well time flies when your having fun they say… or in my case super busy, but there was fun to be had.

So work is still super insane, and honestly not alot of hope in the end being near. Even today was crazy… ugh I am getting very frustrated with work and am contemplating looking elsewhere for work.

The weekend was not a long one for me, it flew by. I worked Friday and today so only had a normal weekend. But I may be getting Wednesday off so that will at least break up the week for me. My weekend was spent over at Lynn’s helping her paint. If you follow her you have already seen the massive area’s we had to cover. That being said she laid out a pretty good lunch spread;

SAM_0211

By the end of it we were all full of paint, although I think J got the worst of it… SAM_0215But all in all it was a fun weekend, and I can only think that now once we buy a house they can help us with all the fun stuff.

I must admit I was sooo sore Sunday from climbing up and down the ladder. My thighs are so sore, but it meant for good AP’s. I did weigh in today and sadly was up. But I kind of thought I would be since we had Ham last night for Easter Dinner. My father was home and it was nice to see him, and supper was pretty good.

Supper tonight was very interesting and delish!

SAM_0216 SAM_0218

Asparagus Tips, Asparagus and Parmesan Risotto and Asparagus and mushroom crepe. The main idea was to not let the asparagus go bad, and Dean did a great job! I loved it so much. It was a bit high in points but I plan on being an excellent WW for the rest of the week so I can see a good loss on the scale!

And one more thing today kicks off the exciting slow cooker challenge!

Button - Healthy Slow Cooker Challenge copy

Tonight it’s Jamie’s turn to show off her slow cooking skills so head over to Embracing Balance later tonight to see what she’s had cooking!

1 comment: