That is my new goal. Yesterday was May first and this is what MY Scale showed me;
I am not sure how I feel about this number. I am facing alot of new obstacles this month. Here are the challenges to my weight loss I can see.
- Have no gym membership. We have decided to hold off on getting one from anywhere as money is tight and this will give us a bit extra to save up. Once the fall comes we will look into getting another membership somewhere.
- My husband is now working. This means that he is not cooking as much. This means it’s up to me or mom and neither of us are very good and we both tend to rely on convince food.
- My husband is now working. This counts as two because it also means I am home by myself on the weekend. Which means I can eat and not feel guilty. This will also be a challenge when he starts working evenings.
- I am not doing the Bluenose. This was decided because I do not feel ready and I cannot afford to spend money on the registration fee to walk 5K. This has now given me no real goal to work towards.
That is it for now and really its big enough. Here are some of my ideas to fight these challenges.
- Get on this more often; We bought our bikes last year and were on them a few times. I want to try to get on this at least once a week for at least 30 minuets. This may mean I take it to our local trail or I may attempt our hilly neighbourhood.
- Meal Plan; This will start tonight. I know my hubby’s schedule and while he may not cook he will be home for supper so I am going to ask him to sit down with me and help me meal plan.
- Make bulk foods on the weekend. I can cook up some mashed potatoes and veggies on the weekend and make casseroles too. Then have them portioned out for lunches and suppers.
- Wii Fit with mom. My mom and me can “bond” now that hubby is working, so on the weekends why not Wii Fit it out!
- Track, Track, Track, we all know it is a key to success.
- Keep at running. I don’t want to loose what little I have gained so along with hitting the bike, I want to try to walk/run at least 2 nights a week. I am not planning these nights as it depends on weather.
I feel good about May and having it all laid out. I go WI tomorrow and we will start the process…. again.
Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!