Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another week goes by.

    Well just like that another week went by. I am glad to say I am in good spirits. Not so glad to say that I didn’t eat very well this weekend. But all that will change! So is everyone dying to know what I did all week? (not really that’s ok!)

    Well Thursday I worked overtime in order to have Friday off. There are some perks to my job! So Dean didn’t have class this Friday either so we decided to go get our taxes done. Much to our surprise there was some money to be found! So Friday we did all of the running around that we needed to do, groceries and such.

    Saturday was the fun! First of all I went and got a hair cut! I have been waiting for months to get my hair cut, and finally decided to do it.

Here’s what it looked like before                  And here is after

hd (68)       SAM_0024

I got alot of hair cut off, and it feels so good! I feel liberated and I know that having this hair cut will make me want to look good and that will in turn make me feel good.

When I got home from my hair cut we headed into the city to shop! We went straight to the running room for my first purchase; A Polar F4 heart rate monitor! I have really been waiting for one and I hope this will turn up my exercise a notch! We then got some lunch and headed to Future Shop, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy for some browsing. Dean was having a hard time deciding what to buy. While I had my eye set on a new camera. I got a Samsung and I love it. I have really been wanting a new camera for a long time.

Here's a few shots with the new camera;

SAM_0015 SAM_0030

 

 

 

 

 

We then headed to a movie and dinner and today was spent relaxing, doing laundry and dean made supper;

SAM_0039Hamburgers and fries! My favourite and often a Sunday dinner!

That is it for me, get ready for the work week and a new day and week starting tomorrow!

Oh yea check out Dean’s Dishes and see what ya think! It my hubby’s new blog. It’s still a work in progress but should be exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, love the new do!!!

    Having the HRM will help you out a lot in determining your calorie burn. I find it fun to use too. :)

    I'm following Dean's blog now and can't wait to see some of his yummy eats!!

    ReplyDelete