Monday, March 1, 2010

Yay! – That is all

So through the weekend I thought alot about what I was doing. I thought alot about what I wanted out of this whole experience. In the end it boils down to being happy. And not just with my weight, but complete happiness. Now that means alot of different things to different people but to me it means being organized, confidant and successful.

Well first comes organized. And I have most of that down. I am fairly organized given the small amount of space I have to work with. We have a fairly consistent routine and that helps.

Next is confident. I am not confident at all. I have no faith in myself rather it has to do with body image or work, or any other aspect of my life. This is definitely what I need to work on. This for me huge and I don’t know exactly what I need to do to get more confidence but I am working on it.

And last is successful. I feel I am fairly successful now. I have a leadership job, I have a new car, I am married. For me the rest of my goals when it comes to what I define success as are goals that will come along with time. Having a house and kids.

So mostly I just am glad to be back in a good frame of mind. I can do all this and even if it takes a while to get there I will be happy!

Tomorrow I will share with you all what helped me get through my stress this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment