Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Day

Well I had a very long day. But that said I believe it was productive.

Yesterday ended with us buying a food scale from Wal-Mart, and going out to mom's for supper where she cooked potato salad and ham. I also had a roll and PB which I could have done without but oh well... it was too tempting. So we came home and watched some TV and went to be. Where i read my book; New Moon, the second of the Twilight saga... soooo good.

Today me and Dean both worked early so we were up and off. I was feeling very sluggish today, and I had a huge long day at work. Bought a bag of chips which i could have done without, but they were baked so not soo bad. And I did go to the gym, I really wasn't feeling it but i got there. However forgot my water bottle, so i couldn't do my whole running program because i got way too parched and had to stop. But i did get 20mins in so not too bad. Dean made a nice supper of fish and turnip and rice, and he also made a dessert which i am eagerly awaiting. So tomorrow back to the gym for some strength training and i work again.

Hope everyone had a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Keep going, you're doing great! That awesome that u got a scale, it helps you stay accountable for what goes in!

    ReplyDelete