Thursday, January 29, 2009

"sick" thursday

Ok so this morning was icy, really icy, and I didn't feel like going to work, So I stayed home.

We cleaned and relaxed, then I decided to look up 30 Shred and we found it so we went to chapters and bought it. We got home and I had salad with tuna for lunch and then we went and did the 30 Day Shred, which kicked my ass!!!! I was full of sweat, I was shaking from every were, but I felt awesome when I was done. We relaxed a bit more, not really doing anything too much and then made Tomato soup from scratch. It was suppose to be for supper but I could tell by looking that it wasn't going to be enough, and I still had mega points left. So we went to McDonald's, which is full of salt but was well worth it. We were gonna go out to a restaurant for supper but when I was figuring out the point value for the places we wanted to go all the meals I thought were healthy were like 29 pts, totally disgusting, so I learned that it's better to go to Fast food.

Tonight Hell's Kitchen premiers and I think we will just relax and watch some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment