Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow on Saturday

Ok so I didn't post yesterday. So I will update everyone on my lazy day!

Yesterday Dean worked at 6 so I was up and drove him to work. Then went back to sleep until about 830 when I woke up from the weirdest dream/nightmare. Needless to say it didn't make alot of sense. I would look it up in my Dream Dictionary but I don't think it would help. So I was suppose to clean the floors and the Dining room yesterday but I was so sore from the 30 day shred we did on Thursday that I didn't have it in me. So I tidyed up a bit and then read my book, Eclipse, which was amazing, I finished it and Loved it!. Dean was off at 3 so I went and picked him up. We were going to do the shred again, but didn't have it in us, and I was in a really down mood. Which seems to happen the days I am off and alone. So I had a shower and then we made supper. Fish cakes and Fries, with some aspargus and califower. We then settled in and had a few (3) drinks and watched most of smackdown before we were ready for bed.

Today we slept in till 9! I got up and just relaxed some more while Dean had his shower. Then we had breakfast, I got so mad that he makes a better healthier breakfast then I do every time. It is just that I am so used to eating one simple thing, that I dont' think to add fruit or berries or such. So after that we did the shred today, It was brutal. But we made it through and were sweating like pigs when we were done. We were suppose to clean today, and we had alot left, but I just didn't feel like it, and neither did Dean so we just realxed, chilled with the Xbox. For lunch we had Knorr Yellow soup, which wasn't too bad, I did like the orange one better though. Then it was off to drive dean to work.

So now i am alone for the rest of the eveing and might sit and watch some movies, or maybe some tv. Not sure yet.

Have a good Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment