Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well here we go

Ok so here we go, I am toatlly new to this whole blogging thing, and as I am looking at it I see there is a spell check, Thank God! Ok so here I am sitting on the couch, thinking if this is a good idea. My friends do it and say it works well for them. So I will try, and I will also try to post everyday, or at least every few.

So I am here to say that I need to loose weight. I am not Fat. But I am not healthy, and not only do I want to loose weight but I want to be active and Healthy! So this is where I start. My Name is Holly, I am engaged to a lovely man. We are getting married Sept. 12 2009! So my goal is to lose 30 - 35 lbs before than, which equals around 4 lbs a month. Also my goal is to learn to run, and be active and happy.

So the rest of my day will follow like this; Go to the gym when I am done playing on here, then pick up Dean (the lucky man in my life), Relax a bit have some supper and probably go to a movie, Now i am already doing well today with eating so i will indulge in a little popcorn, but hopefully just a little, I might even order a small so i don't over eat! Well hope someone comes across this and comments, I am waiting to see how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on starting out, I am so proud of you! running and blogging, it's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete