Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Moves

Well today just flew right by, it’s not almost 8 and I am relaxed and ready to start again!!

On the meal plan for today was; Cereal, Salad (with pom), Chicken, Mashed potato, String Beans

Breakfast was Cereal and I even added some grapes in there for extra power!

Lunch was a Salad with spinach, cucumber, tomato and mushroom with Pomegranates on it. I also had left over pot pie from last night! The salad which I was excited about turned out to be just ok.

Supper was very tasty tonight. Dean baked chicken breasts with orange and Thyme, turned out very tasty! He also made mashed potatoes with egg instead of milk, and while i’m not sure if it was healthier it was tasty.

So there you have it, I also had some yogurt and Clementine's today, and a piece of cheesecake from leftover Pinch of Love goodies.

Other than that I am still on the fence about alot and thinking alot. I have decided to give this week a try with the meal plan, and maybe start tracking again next week, we will see!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job in sticking to your meal plan! You are rocking it!

    ReplyDelete