Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

OK so it has been a busy weekend for me, but I was happy with most of it.

So the first thing is the weigh in. Well I stayed the same, which sort of bummed me out because I thought for sure I would be down at least a little. I think it may have been due to me not really getting enough fruits and veggies in so that is my goal for this week.

During the meeting we talked about the holidays and being in control. And then it was time to give the “magic journal” out. I accepted it because I really think it will help me with getting my healthy stuff in this week.

So what is the magic journal you ask?? Well it is a journal that gets passed around from person to person each week to help with accountability. Looking though it everyone has lost while they  had it. So it’s my turn and I am excited about it.

100_1761

After our meeting we headed to a pancake breakfast to support  Bust-a-move. And headed to Angie’s for a Pampered chef party. I’ll tell ya there was a good healthy spread. (I may have indulged a little on the cheese and pepperoni)

So I started my Christmas shopping there getting Dean a gift and also a pizza stone for us. Then it was on to the Halifax Parade of Lights.

100_1765

And then it was off to New Moon! Which I must say was very good – much better than the first one.

Today it was off to the Christmas Farmers Market and a walk on the trail. Then to Costco to renew my membership and have a look around. I can also say I got a little Christmas shopping done there too!

Now my lunch is made and my clothes are ready and I am relaxing for the evening!

Hope everyone has a good week!!

2 comments:

  1. My meeting leader (Who I miss TERRIBLY, she's gone with an injury) she had a magic journal at our meeting too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll do great with the Magic Journal and a predict a really good loss next week! :)

    Had a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete