Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not feeling it

Evening everyone, I am really not feeling like blogging to night so it will be short and sweet.

I didn’t do too bad on my eats today, and I feel good about that.

I had my shots today (both H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza) and I feel like that may be why I am just not in a great mood. My arms both hurt and I am very sleepy.

Last night we went to bed at 730, which is pretty pathetic…

The only thing I am excited about is WW in 3 sleeps! I am just hoping I can do it this time around and reach goal. I have been looking into it and I don’t think anything under 150 is reasonable as a goal for me, so I may need to go to the Dr. to get a note.

But my lunch is made, and I am ready for the next day, hopefully my arms won’t be too sore.

1 comment:

  1. I'm confused as to why you need a Dr's note?

    ReplyDelete